LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!The program suddenly don't work! [ERROR] The back-end compiler for this deploy...

Solved!
Go to solution

I appreciate your follow-up with all this information! I definitely agree we want to know why this is happening and ensure other users' success.

While the software crashing is an unfortunate event, I think it is a good sign that it has a consistent behavior. This allows us to hopefully reproduce the situation and try digging for the root cause.

If you have not tried a fresh install and would like to help our R&D team out sending some further logs, please send me a message so I can provide you with some flags we can set to know more about what the software is doing that causes the behavior. That being said, I would not like to halt any development on your side to further investigate, especially if this would get in the way for you to finish a project on time.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(381 Views)

I have not yet done a fresh install, so I have sent you a PM 🙂.

(353 Views)

After some great support with troubleshooting from NI Technical Support, a solution to the "Database Connectivity" problem was found and it is as following:

1. Open Registry Editor.
  2. Follow this path "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{51C0003F-0741-4D1A-A612-891EB6928B5B}\1.0\0\win64"
  3. Set the default value to empty.

Start up LabVIEW NXG 5.0 again and that's it 😎!

@S.Stock wrote:

After some great support with troubleshooting from NI Technical Support, a solution to the "Database Connectivity" problem was found and it is as following:

1. Open Registry Editor.
  2. Follow this path "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{51C0003F-0741-4D1A-A612-891EB6928B5B}\1.0\0\win64"
  3. Set the default value to empty.

Start up LabVIEW NXG 5.0 again and that's it 😎!

Don't forget to mark your very important post as the solution!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(297 Views)