LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HC-SR04 ultrasonisch sensor peak values FPGA

Hello!

I am quite new to this forum but made a profile as I have a problem.

I am a first year student studying mechatronics, and am busy with my schools project at the moment.

project is to develop a small robot and let it drive trough a pipe, it needs to stop at the end of the pipes which is why I use these ultrasonic sensors!

i am programming everything in labview and also the sensors are giving values so that's al working however...

i have one big problem, whenever the robot is getting a small shock or driving over a small bump the ultrasonic sensor gives very very high peek values and then my program thinks it is at the end of the pipe...

are any of you familiar with this problem and does anyone know how to fix this problem so that I don't get those high peek values and my robot can work perfectly ?😊

I hope Some of you can help me out as i am nearly there !

thanks in avance !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,341 Views)

Hello guys,

I am quite new to this forum but made a profile as I have a problem.

I am a first year student studying mechatronics, and am busy with my schools project at the moment.

project is to develop a small robot and let it drive trough a pipe, it needs to stop at the end of the pipes which is why I use these ultrasonic sensors!

i am programming everything in labview and also the sensors are giving values so that's al working however...

i have one big problem, whenever the robot is getting a small shock or driving over a small bump the ultrasonic sensor gives very very high peek values and then my program thinks it is at the end of the pipe...

are any of you familiar with this problem and does anyone know how to fix this problem so that I don't get those high peek values and my robot can work perfectly ?😊

I hope Some of you can help me out as i am nearly there !

thanks in avance !

ps: sorry if my english is a bit bad, as i am a dutch student.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,349 Views)

averaging, lowpass filter, median filter, any of these may work for this application. You will find all these in LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,295 Views)