From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph scale value change

This seems like a silly thing, but I have a VI with 2 graphs on the front, and when I go to change the scale on the Y axis (X is auto-scaled), I can't just type in the number and hit enter. I can type in the number and hit ctrl-enter, and I can type in the number and click off the graph and it works, but I can't type it in and just press enter.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,302 Views)
Does it happen always or only if the VI is running? (maybe there are some filtering events)

Could you please attach your code, because it it not clear which information is significant.
  • Does it only happen when there are two graphs? (Why else would you tell us this;))
  • Does it happen with both graphs?
  • What is your LabVIEW version?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,297 Views)
I'm using LV 8.0.

The problem happens with both graphs. I mentioned 2 graphs because the are both the same graph, both having the same problem. They're both from the same control as well. I tried to reproduce the problem in another VI but I cannot. (I can't attach the VI I'm working on unfortunately, or the control Smiley Sad).

The weird thing is, this VI is a rewrite of an old VI (same controls), and it doesn't happen in the old VI. It also doesn't happen if I copy and paste the controls to a new VI.

It's weird!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,274 Views)

Hello,

Since you cannot reproduce the issue, it sounds like you may have some corruption in your VI.  I would suggest replacing the graphs or copying the VI into a new document.  Please post back if you have further questions or this does not work for you. 

Was the "old" VI written in LabVIEW 8.0 as well?

Elizabeth S.

Application Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,259 Views)