LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph exctraction with MS office report VI missing settings

Hey there !

To begin with, I'm using Labview community 2022.3 edition.

To quickly summarize my problem, I'm exctracting graphs coming from my DAQ system and logg them into an excel files using MS office report generation VI.
I'm recording a vibration over a time domain thanks to an accelerometer and then , i'm analyzing this signal and transforming it with an FFT VI to get it on a frequency domain.
And then, i'm logging both graph into an excel file to be able to analyze those datas post-measurement.

Here is my problem.

When logging my graph into my excel, Labview / Exel, I lose all X and Y scales for time domaine and frequency domaine.

(Even in my app, time domaine is showing like 1.3 (s) whereas my simulation time was about 15 or 20seconds)

My question is : is there a setting that i wouldn't have seen that allows me to keep bot scales for each of my graphe when looging them ?

Here after, screenshots of what i'm speaking about.

RedCrows_1-1718269161578.png

and then in excel

RedCrows_2-1718269224027.png

One graphe has the good X scale and the other one the good Y scale...but not both at the same time.
My porgramm here after.

(I apologizes for any reamining grammar/vocabulary mistakes)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(134 Views)

Hi Red,

I haven't open your code, someone else with LV2022 may do.

Can you verify this option in your graph properties is not checked ?

PinguX_0-1718270592641.png

Furthermore, can you send an Excel file for us to see what data are in it ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(125 Views)

Indeed the checkboc was ticked....I unticked it and will check/confirm it to you if it was really the solution.

Find attached an excel file used for a measurement reporting
As i'm using MS office generation VI to not go into too much conception detailled, I'm using only one sheet on my excel.
So i'm only storing a few data  and both of my charts.

Normally you should have been able to open my VI, I uploaded a 2012/2014 version of it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(97 Views)