LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error Not enough memory to compete this operation.

Hello ,

I am Getting error that not enough memory to perform this operation.

Here in attachment I have attach that screen shot.

When I press OK button then I got error -2147417851 occurred at exception error the server.

And again When press OK then Attached Untitled.vi is open which is actually flatten Pixmap.vi form the Kinesthesia tool kit for Kinect .

And third attachment is main vi.

Could you please guide me how to solve this error And why this error is occurred.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,399 Views)

Hi,

the out of memory error is not an error wich comes out of a VI itself, the error occurs at an particular VI but most likely isn't caused alone by this VI.

Plus the error isn't trackable without the whole setup, so having the camera and the robot itself in your case.

However I can give you a couple of pointers, where you can start taking a look at it and work at it:

1. The error is most likely caused by your multiple bitmaps, wich stress out the memory
  2. Use the LabVIEW 64bit edition, because it is designed for vision applications, you need the extra amount of memory wich can be addressed by a 64bit application
  3. Take a look at the VI in wich the error occurs, look at the memory usage and try to go through it step by step, the purpose of this is, to see where the memory usage gets out of hand

Best Regards,

Frank

Message 2 of 2
(2,335 Views)