LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genereted exe file with App.Builder that doesn't work

I've generated an EXE file with the App.Builder and there's one computer where it doesn't work. I setup the application and the Runtime is installed. Afterwards when I try to run this Programm it appear some error windows with messages like:
"An error occured loading VI Digital Group Config.vi. LabVIEW load error code 21: An external subroutine require for execution cozuld no t be found." I receive some more erros loke this, where other subVIs of the lvdaq.dll should be. The thing is that I've reinstalled LabVIEW and the driver (DAQ 6.9.3), and hat not worked. I've also reinstalled Windows 98 and have not worked. It's very weird because I only have Problems in this computer. I've already lunched this program in o
ne computer without DAQ Card and it also works. Can somebody help me?
LabVIEW Version 5.1.1
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,465 Views)
When you did the NI-DAQ install did you install the LabVIEW suipport files? If you don't have the support files on that PC then the exe will not work.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,465 Views)
I wonder if you have mix up in installing different versions of LabView/nidaq

LabView 5.1.1 requires daqdrv file to access daq, the file is automatically added to the suport files when you use the application builder to make an exe file
where as
LabView 6 and above requires Lvdaq.dll
Message 3 of 5
(2,465 Views)
Thank you very much. It seems it's already working.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,465 Views)
What kind of LABVIEW Support files do you mind? It's suppose that when you do the NI-DAQ installation everything is done automatically, isn't it?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,465 Views)