LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPIB

I run "GDS2KA Acquire waveform and ID Query " example. the waveform is not transfered to graph. it does not give any error. thus, I use DSO function.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(679 Views)

I don't have the instrument but I took a quick look at the code. Does it successfully return the Company, Model Name, Serial Number, Firmware? That example also uses the Autoset function. Have you tried explicitly setting the vertical, horizontal, trigger parameters? What sort of signal are you providing to the scope?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(673 Views)

Hi,

When I run the example VI, I read the Company, Model Name, Serial Number and Firmware. But, oscilloscope give error("Not available under this mode"). When the VI is run, the oscilloscope cannot be autoset. Thus, I don't change the vertical, horizontal and trigger parameters.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(655 Views)

You'll have to check the scope's manual or with the vendor for that error and why it can't autoset. And again, I suggest that you explicitly set the horizontal and vertical with the appropriate functions in the driver. You won't be able to do a capture until the scope no longer reports an error.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(647 Views)

when time/divison of the oscilloscope  is microsecond, the waveform is transfered from oscilloscope to graph with "fetch waveform" function of DSO. if it is changed 100ms, the waveform is not transfered to the graph. What can the problem?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(615 Views)

That sounds very instrument specific. Refer to the manual or to the vendor for allowed settings.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(603 Views)

Have you found a solution of this message ?

I'm facing the same issue but with USB interface and same error message : "Not available under this mode" when I try to change from CH1 to CH2

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(389 Views)

@EugeneB wrote:

Have you found a solution of this message ?

I'm facing the same issue but with USB interface and same error message : "Not available under this mode" when I try to change from CH1 to CH2

Thank you

The solution , as mentioned above, is to RTM  and figure out why it's not available.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(383 Views)