LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full MyRio support in LabView 2016 Student

Hallo Community,

I'm a student from Germany and i'm struggeling getting the whole Software started. 

Whenn i see Tutorials for LabView and MyRio they show the Option to create a MyRio-Project under the "template"-section. But my LabView wont show that to me, i installed LabView 2016, RealTime Module (just the evaluation-edition) and the MyRio Toolkit Pack, as i am informed that should be enough, but he wont show me the needed options.

I am not sure, but when I installed the Toolkit it shows me under "features" a subsection called "LabView Support", where it tells thi is needed, but i can't install it, it tells me
"You must install NI LabVIEW 2014 (32-bit) and NI LabVIEW 2014 Real-Time Module before you can install LabVIEW Support."

But i have those installed, is anybody able to help me from distance, with some expierence.

Best regards and hopefull for help

Adrian 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,688 Views)

Hi Adrian,

as i am informed that should be enough

Who "informed" you? Ask them about the needed software and for help!

but i can't install it, it tells me "You must install NI LabVIEW 2014 (32-bit) and NI LabVIEW 2014 Real-Time Module before you can install LabVIEW Support." But i have those installed, is anybody able to help me from distance, with some expierence.

Just a guess: your myRIO toolkit is provided/made for LabVIEW2014. As you don't have LV2014 installed the toolkit doesn't like to install all needed parts…

Again: ask your support/instructor for help. I guess you are a student (?) so you should use a University/Campus license: there are people at your university which should be able to handle such problems!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,618 Views)

We have holidays and my instructor is not responding, so I had the hope that this Error is known and somebody could maybe help me.

But it seems I'll have to wait for January.

Best regards

Adrian

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,604 Views)

Hallo Adrian,

du könntest ja auch in München anrufen: 089-74 13 130

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4