LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Sensor and Ultrasonic Sensor

Hello, and have a nice day ahead! I am creating a system using Flow sensor, ultrasonic sensor and Arduino. Hence, I would like to create a program that can show the waveform of flow rate and the tank level at the same time. Attached below is the file that have been done. The problem is when I try running the system, its display both sensors' output back and forth not simultaneously for example, 1st it will display 50cm(water level in tank) then display 15L/min (flow rate) then back to water level then flow rate. This pattern repeated again and again. I did not know how the system read form the analog pin of Arduino since I'm new to Labview. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(630 Views)

Hello nr,

You may want to consider saving for a previous version of LabVIEW as many people here won't have 2021 (myself included).

However what you are describing is a chart or graph displaying one plot for two numbers. If you are using a graph you are responsible for all the data in the graph and need to keep all values in an array. If you are using a chart, it is capable of keeping its own history, but you need to specify the data is two plots by bundling the signals.

chart-vs-graph.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(621 Views)