LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering and saving data simultaneously on FPGA (NI 9223)

Hi, I'm trying to use the NI 9223 Module to save my measured data and to filter it simultaneously. The example I use is "Ni 9223 User-Controlled IO Sampling". I'm able to write the data into the FIFOs at the desired sampling rate, but I can't figure out how to filter the data at the same time. The filtered data should not go into the FIFO, but back to our PLC. Also I only save the data after a trigger, but need to filter all the time.

I already tried writing the data into local variables. But since I get an "overwrite" error, I think this is not fast enough. I attached the Host and FPGA file. MAybe someone as an idea for this problem.

Regards

Annika

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,544 Views)

Hi Annika,

can you attach the whole LabVIEW Project with all SUB VIs and additional resources.

Which hardware do you use? cRIO or expansion chassis?

Where do you exactly get the overwriting error?

Kind Regards,

Philipp K.

AE | NI Germany

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,485 Views)

I attached the project with it's SubVI's. I hope I did not forget anything since the project look pretty messy. This is my first time working with LabView and I haven't figured out how to get organized.

I'm using the cRio 9075  with four modules: 9411, 9223, 9263 and 9474.

When  I  start the programm from the Host I can see that my Trigger works, and as soon as the data aquision starts I get the overwrite error.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,393 Views)