From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal internal error: memorymanager.cpp, line 566

Hello all

I have been seeing this error sicne recently, when I run a test sequence in TestStand 2010 SP1, f1. I call dll made in NI LabVIEW 2010 SP1, f4.

I had been using this test sequence and dll functions since almost two months. but its just since last couple of days that I receive this error.

I also get a TestStand execption and then the TestStand would crash. the reason why I am posting it here is because, when I do not run the step which has this dll call, I do not get the error. My entire tests runs over days. As soon as I include this dll call in the test, I keep getting this error.

Along with this MemoryManager error, I also see "TestStand Exception" and "TestStand has to close due to an error".

The dll function has been developed using LV 2010 SP1. That is a monitor VI whose front panel will be opened using dll call. I pass a test file name using the dll calls and then the VI will open the TDMS file and display the data till I click Stop.

this TDMS file is being written into, inside a datalogging dll which is also launched from TestStand. This dll is also developed in LabVIEW by us.

I have been using this setup since weeks and now I get this error.  Also, I get this after I had upgraded both TS and LV to the latest fixes (f1 and f4).

But the help for this error on NI website actually says we should upgrade to the latest fix inorder to avoid this error!!

I will post this also on the TS board.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,068 Views)

Same error.  TestStand 4.2.1 calling LabVIEW 10.0.1 (2010 SP1).

Joe Gerhardstein
Viasat
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Developer
Certified Professional Instructor
http://www.viasat.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,938 Views)

Same error here as calling a Labview-built DLL by Labwindows CVI

The DLL is using .NET assembly DLL inside

Is there any idea about this?