From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to index out images from an array of images!

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I encountered this problem lately. I am indexing a number of images in an array using a for loop. Next the array of images (16 bit) is used somewhere else in the program; it is indexed and the images are to be processed and displayed. The problem is; when trying to index the images from the arrays using the index array the result is the same image regardless of the index!

Can anyone explain that for me?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,483 Views)

It would really help to post the code so people can look at it. But without seeing it I have a minor suggestion. Put a probe on the array where you expect to have multiple images and see if it is what you expect.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,476 Views)

Hi,

I wrote a smipler code but the same result still ; only one image is displayed

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,469 Views)

I don't have IMAQ so it doesn't work for me. I think that the second loop is where you are displaying the image? If so you will only see the last image. All of them actually but the loop will cycle very quick. Try changing the wait in the second for loop to one second to see if that is happening.

If that is all it is then you just need to use the index array function.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,463 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mssm22

When you used the IMAQ create VI you specified each image to use the same name of "image".  Each image has to have a unique name.  I edited your VI to give a unique name for each image and I was able to view three different images in three different viewing panes.

ImageVi.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,436 Views)