LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue in labview

Have you probed the data and clock lines to make sure they are high when nothing is being transmitted?  Use an oscilloscope to look at the signals during a transmission as well to see if perhaps the slew rate is too slow.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(660 Views)

I tried to connect pull up resistor and connect it to the target device. But still getting same error.

Sir in general example EPROM address is there but in our application we are not using  EPROM  so is there issue( Error -301740 occurred at NI-845x_1800 I2C Write.vi:4470002) because of this? Sir guide me regarding this please.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(641 Views)

@monika31 wrote:

Sir in general example EPROM address is there but in our application we are not using  EPROM  so is there issue( Error -301740 occurred at NI-845x_1800 I2C Write.vi:4470002) because of this?

You are trying to communicate with something that is not there?  I would expect a different error if that was the case.

Again, your error -301740 implies that you have a bus issue, not anything in software.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(638 Views)

Sir Thank you for the response, it will be great help if I get to know how to rectify bus issue.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(617 Views)

@monika31 wrote:

Sir Thank you for the response, it will be great help if I get to know how to rectify bus issue.

Start probing with an Oscilloscope.  Is something dragging the bus lines low?  Start removing devices from the bus until the pull-up works.

GCentral
Message 15 of 17
(607 Views)

Hello Sir,

I want to make use of  I2C NI USB 845X_  hardware in Labview .I referred the file being attached here because I want to write the data and then read the data, I am facing error that master failed to seize the bus. Sir can you guide me what modification I should do.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(592 Views)

Do you have access to an oscilloscope? Did you try monitoring the bus lines with an oscilloscope like crossrulz suggested?

Message 17 of 17
(577 Views)