From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting data from NI MAX to excel

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am measure 72 different voltage signals with the USB-6255 multifunction I/O device and NI MAX

at the same time (please look at the pictures).  

Now I am trying to export these data into one excel sheet, but I have only found the option to get the data from one signal of the first 15 signals in one excel sheet, which you can see on the right side of the diagram.

I haven´t found an option to get the data form signal 16 - 72.

Is there an option in NI MAX to do it, which i haven´t found yet or do I need a Labview project for that? How would the project look like? (I have never worked with Labview before)

Thanks for any help!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,449 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kammer@pi-berlin.com

Hi kammer,

kammer@pi-berlin.com wrote:

Is there an option in NI MAX to do it, which i haven´t found yet or do I need a Labview project for that? How would the project look like? (I have never worked with Labview before)

I guess you are using testpanels in MAX to read those signals: they are just "test" panels, not intended for "productive work"…

Start LabVIEW, do some basic training as offered at the top of the LabVIEW board.

Then open the example finder within LabVIEW, navigate to the DAQmx example VIs and examine the more simple "acquire voltage signals" examples!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,408 Views)

Thanks for the help!

Best regards

Kammer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,369 Views)