From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export projects with Scilab Nodes

Hello everyone! I am currently trying to export a LabVIEW-project with Scilab nodes into an application file (.exe). I noticed that all VIs which include Scilab-nodes cannot be exported to an application file since I updated LabVIEW from Version 2016, 32-bit to LabVIEW 2017, 64-bit. During the application building I don’t get any errors and the application-file is built, but when I open the exported application I get the error message "The VI is not executable. The full development Version of LabVIEW is required to fix the Errors." As the program works properly when it is not exported, I assume that the code does not contain any errors and that the LabVIEW Scilab Gateway is working correctly (Scilab and the LabVIEW Scilab Gateway are updated to the 64-bit verison). Projects without Scilab nodes can also be exported without problems. The file ‘ScriptSiclab.dll’ is placed in the project folder and was selected as ‘Source File’ and ‘Always Included’ when the exe-file was built. Additionally the ‘ScriptScilab.dll’ was inserted to the Runtime-Engine (…National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2017\script'). As the ‘ScriptScilab.dll’ was not included as in “..National Insturments\LabVIEW 2017\resorce\script” I took the ‘ScriptScilab.dll’-file from the 2016 LabVIEW Version. In the attachement you can find a screenshot of a simple program opened in LabVIEW without export (working correctly) and the exported application (left) with the error-message. Also the block diagram of the program is attached. Have you ever heard of this problem? Do you have any suggestions what I could try to make the export work? Thank you very much for your help!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,231 Views)

Did you ever get this working? I am having the exact same problem. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,085 Views)