From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Report Generation

Hi

I have to generate an excel report which should first read from previous excel file and then generate a grah on a new file having data and graph. Infact I have implemented this part by modifying Labview example. But I could'nt understand where should I specify my x-axis and y-axis columns. My data is like this

Time            Ch1                Ch2              Ch3

1:1:2           1                     2                  3

1:1:3            1                     2                  3

1:1:4            1                     2                  3

I have to generate graph with time on X-axis and channels on y-axis.  SO there will be three lines for ch1,2,3 against time axis.

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,299 Views)

hi mimran,

please look at this attachment...

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,285 Views)

Did I get it right, you want to read excel data and graph the same data in excel  by using LabVIEW? 

Or read some excel data, do some LabVIEW and report the result to a excel graph?

Even if I'm addicted to LV and hate VBA,  for the first case just turn on the macro recorder , hit alt-F11 do some minor changes and your done.

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,280 Views)

HI Henrik

I have to read excel data and graph the same data in excel  using LabVIEW generation toolkit.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,272 Views)