LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying VI into Raspberry Pi 3

I am trying to control a robot car using Raspberry pi 3. I am controlling and programming the Raspberry pi 3 using Linx and LabVIEW 2014 32 bit version software.

I want to move the car (motor) using my keyboard. Using W  S  A  D keys to move forward, backward, left and right respectively.....

But the problem is that when I try to deploy the VI into tho the Raspberry Pi....it gives an error "Close Keyboard.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed."  I am using the initialize keyboard, acquire keyboard and close keyboard VI's from the connectivity pallet in the block diagram.

The problem is with these connectivity VI's.....other VI's are being successfully deployed......

I have also tried to clear the clear compile object cache from....Tools > Advanced > Clear compiled object cache.....(as advised in discussions in one of the NI forums.....it worked for many people but not for me....)

I have attached the VI that I made to control the motors....

Thanks in Advance !!! 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,149 Views)

Is it possible that the library being called is not being copied properly?

Failing that, there's some suggestion (forum link) that it might be related to type coercion - you could try deleting and replacing them with the same nodes (I don't know that this will really work).

If you use the Diagram Disable Structure (I know this will give you floating references, but as a troubleshooting step) to disable the Close Keyboard VI, does it deploy properly?

If so, consider trying to disable subsections of that VI (not that there are many nodes, but you could try wiring a constant instead of flattening the reference, or removing the Call Library Function Node) to try and determine exactly what's causing the problem.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,111 Views)