From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on Wait for IO ready

I have 2 FlexRio PXIe 5785 FPGAs both connected on same chassis on different slots. Currently I am running Labview example Help»Find Example>>Hardware Input and Output»FlexRIO>>Getting Start with integrated IO.vi . Card 1 is working fine with that example but card 2 is showing error on wait for IO ready vi with an io error= -304317. I interchanged the slots but still error is coming on card 2 if I clear this error then an error comes with same code on commit.vi and if I clear this error it runs the fpga code but it doesn't transmit any waveform. I have also tried all available reference clocks but still error comes.

Note that this error only comes on card 2 not on card 1.

Though I requested the same cards but on NI MAX on Card 2 there is written NI PXIe-5785 (FLTR - KU035)

and on card 1 it is written NI PXIe-5785 (KU035) it is because of FLTR I searched it and I found in letter of volatility(link) that it is related to filter with Analog out  FPGA's and all other specs are same. Is the above issue is due to this or some thing else please help me out here.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(981 Views)