LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error loading niimaqdx.dll

I found this page: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-33812, and wanted to view the code that was being used.

I opened the main vi, I got the following message: "Error loading niimaqdx.dll". I am using windows 7 X64, and I'm guessing this project was done in a 32 bit windows. Is there a way I can solve this problem?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,719 Views)

Do you have the ImaqDx drivers installed?

Look in MAX under 'software' for something like this:

2014-09-19_11-38-53.png

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,694 Views)

Hello Nando88,

As Sam_Sharp said, it is important to verify if is installed the IMAQmx Driver on your development system. Also it is important to check if your version of IMAQdx is supported by Windows 7 64 bits. I recommend you to take a look the following link with the information related with the compatibility of IMAQdx and different operating systems.

What Version of NI-IMAQ does my operating system support?

If we have everything in order, the most possible cause for this error is a corruption in the registers of Windows 7. In this case we would have to uninstall the Vision Acquisition Software (NI IMAQ, NI IMAQdx) and re-install it. But first, I would like to know which version of LabVIEW do you have?... Depending on the version, I will share with you the most recent Vision Acquisition Software compatible with your version hoping that this upgrade solves the problem.

I will keep an eye on this forum.

Regards!

Antonio S.
Applications Engineer - NI Mexico
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,674 Views)

Hi Nando88, hi AntonioSM,

i get the niimaqdx.dll while the installation of VAS_2014_02.

With best regards,

Checkmate

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,457 Views)

Hi  Checkmate  this is a very old forum, to get better answers I recommend you to create a new one.

LaNiña | CLAD

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,442 Views)