From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error loading lvanlys.dll

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

2 days ago, my PC start to send this message: Error loading lvanlys.dll. Inavalid access to memory location. I am using  winidows 7 and LabView 2010.

To repair that i do every thing and lastly I reinstall both windows and labview , but nothing change. I need your advice.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(8,170 Views)

Very unusual. What else changed 2 days ago? (new hardware, new antivirus, other software installation, etc.). Is everything else running fine?

Message 2 of 8
(8,144 Views)

also I am confusing, because I have another PC with the same OS and same LV version and working well., even the specification of this PC is less than the PC which shows the error.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(8,138 Views)

How about running some tests, e.g a full scan of the hard drive for errors or some memory diagnostics. What is the exact model of the CPU?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(8,135 Views)

Hi altenbach,

Here I attached the CPU specification, actually it's a workstation.

System.png

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(8,121 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author M.Ali

Ah. OK. Hey, I have the same machine!

This is quite extraordinary hardware and you should have probably mentioned that. 😉

There is a known bug in the old intel MKL library on machines with many cores. Are you really sure this worked before on that same machine with the same LabVIEW version?

You probably need to upgrade LabVIEW for this to work correctly with 32 virtual cores. Here is an old discussion.

See also my report here. If you disable hyperthreading in the bios, things should work. Could it be you had it disabled before?

Message 6 of 8
(8,112 Views)

Hello altenbach,

Thank you for valuable advice,

You are right, I just disabled the hyperthreading in the bios and now the machine is doing well.

Appreciate.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(8,051 Views)

hi i had installed lab-view communication 2.0, but when i run the software i found error in loading lvanlys.dll massage

could you tell me please how i can solve this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,299 Views)