LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: rtschedulerll.cpp

Dear all,

I have a program running and it always crashes eventually with the following message:

Error Message = Illegal state [L3528]: 3 : RTScheduler.cpp, line 1725

My program is acquiring signals all the time, and writing them to disk (and performing other tasks) every some minutes. I have two vis that are the user interface. One of them is justa  drawing and the other is the signals being plotted in a Mixed Signal Graph. If I leave my program showing the first vi, nothing happens, but if it is in the second one, I get this error.

I know that the rest of my program is working, because I don't click "ok" in the error message, and the procedure finishes properly, just not being plotted the signals, but even in this same vi that plots the signal, a secondary loop that shows the time is still working.

I have read in another thread that this RTScheduler was the Real Time Scheduler, but I am not using Real Time module (I even don't have it installed anywhere), I wonder if it is not Run Time Scheduler? As suggested in the other thread, I have done a new vi from scratch, but still have the error.

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks!

LabView version is 8.2.1 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,203 Views)