From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Between Loading and Saving

Hey all. When I save a file as a .vi or a .exe, it loads perfectly fine and runs using Labview 2015, 32-bit on my laptop. I have to open these files on a seperate computer to run my files on a test set up, and this computer has a 32 bit version of the runtime engine and drivers, and gives me an error message when I try to load my files. It tells me to check the version of Labview on the computer (on the second computer) but I know they are the same version. ANyone have any ideas on what I should do?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,708 Views)

Can you be more specific on what the error says?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,705 Views)

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64(64-bit) version" I'm fairly certain that both computers have the 32 bit version.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,693 Views)
-Right click My Computer and see computer information and post screenshot of what bit os installed in both PCs.
-In program files please verify whether you have same run time engine with bit information.
-what other drivers you are using? Check that bit version also.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,683 Views)