LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -5200

hy guys 

i am currently using the mxp-board 2 and and their provided package kit to program but apparently every time I run the code i an error - 52000 ( niLvFpga_Open_myRio-1900.vi: 700052, the specific number of bytes could not be allocated). so i dont understand what's causing an error because i am using the sample codes i was provided with the studica package. the below code is the once i wrote but every time is suppose to execute the IMAQdx Open vi, it gives me an error. 

I would really appreciate it if you can assist me to solve this problem

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,183 Views)

Hi Tebogo,

The error you're getting tells you that you can't allocate enough memory on your target (myRIO). This thread discusses the same error: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Getting-Error-52000/td-p/1033856

Your code is also a bit difficult to read - you have several loops that appear as though they will only execute one time, and then methods to get values from arrays and so on that you could avoid if you just removed the loops in some places.

If you can attach your project, it might be easier to give sensible advice. Beyond that/in the mean-time, you might find some useful (general) tips under the LabVIEW training materials linked at the top of this forum.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,098 Views)

I hope the project will be helpful. 

I have tried to use limited loops but i still get the same error. I even tried to flash the firmware but nothing worked.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,038 Views)