LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -50103 How can I clear the task in main VI?

Helle everyone,

I want to use subVI's for gathering data from variant sensors, both digital and analog data. So firstly I have the VI's for all sensors independently working clearly and nicely. But when I simply tried to run them in the top-level VI it just didn't work. It gives "error -50103".

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/EBF0B0F4542E402886258122004FB314 here NI has some solutions for the cases, I think my case is case 3 :

Using multiple SubVIs that run without any error independently, but generate an error when called from a top-level VI.

NI suggests that I should clear the task before I open it again in another subVI, but I don't know how to do that. If i can give reference to stop task and create task I could menage that I guess, but I don't know how to do that too..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,118 Views)

You know that there is an error somewhere in your VI.  You don't know where.  You have a guess at what might be wrong.  The Forum has a number of experienced users who might be able to look at your code and say "No, the error is that you ....".  Would you like us to guess?

If you want advice as to how to improve or fix your code, you need to at least show us the code that (as they say in Pittsburgh) "needs fixed".  Please attach all relevant VIs (not pictures, the actual .VI files).  If there are more than 3, put all of them in a common folder, compress the folder, and attach the .zip file.  We'll take a look and can probably give you specific suggestions (or point out the flaw right away ...).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,111 Views)