LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 5003 using Arduino with Labview

Im having an error 5003 with labview using an arduino uno and a PT100 RTD Temperature Sensor. when using a arduino skript the program works fine and I get a as output temperature. But when using Labview with a simple program with the Arduino library with Arduino Init , Set Digital pin mode , Read digital pin and the Close vi.

Sadly I couldnt get any output only the error 5003.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,092 Views)

An almost identical question was asked a week ago here, and @misbahd posted a (what I think is a useful) link.  Check it out.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,047 Views)

@77maxmustermann wrote:

Im having an error 5003 with labview using an arduino uno and a PT100 RTD Temperature Sensor. when using a arduino skript the program works fine and I get a as output temperature. But when using Labview with a simple program with the Arduino library with Arduino Init , Set Digital pin mode , Read digital pin and the Close vi.

Sadly I couldnt get any output only the error 5003.

Um... You said you were reading an RTD with your Arduino sketch, but then say you are using "Set Digital pin mode , Read digital pin" in your LabVIEW program?

I now it's LabVIEW but you still have to use an analog input to read an RTD, just like when using the native Arduino language.

BTW: Did you flash the "LINX firmware" onto your Arduino?

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,023 Views)

Not gonna lie Im not that experimented in arduino. Here is what I know. The Arduino we're using is getting a digitalsignal in the 13thpin. I just want to get that data in Labview. I uploaed the LIFA software on the arduino.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,000 Views)

I flashed linx and I still cant manage to get it to work, even though when the arduino skript works. I just cant manage to make it work on labview. Here is the arduino skript. Help would be much appreciated. (Im using the .txt extention instead .ino so I can upload it)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,991 Views)

@77maxmustermann wrote:

Not gonna lie Im not that experimented in arduino. Here is what I know. The Arduino we're using is getting a digitalsignal in the 13thpin. I just want to get that data in Labview. I uploaed the LIFA software on the arduino.

LIFA has long since been deprecated and replaced with LINX

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,975 Views)