LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-200378 Custom scale specified does not exist

I moved my LabVIEW program from one computer to another computer. There is an error when I run the LabVIEW program as: Error-200378 Custom scale specified does not exist.  I checked that the custom scaling becomes grey and I cannot edit it as shown in the blue circle in the below figure. Does anyone know how to retrieve the custom scaling? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,793 Views)

You need to create it in Measurement and Automation Explorer on the new PC.  Can you click the down arrow or click the wrench?  You might be able to create it there as well.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,786 Views)

I cannot edit it using the wrench. Th machine that was used to develop the program is not available now. Can I retrieve it in the new machine instead of creating it because I have many custom scaling and do not want to re-create them? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,781 Views)

You can't "retrieve" it if you don't have access to your original machine.  (If you did, you could either look it up on the old machine and recreate in the new machine, or you can probably export the setting from the old machine and import into the new machine.)

So if you don't have access to the old machine, you need to create it on the new machine using Measurement and Automation Explorer.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,732 Views)

Another option for you would be to create the scale in your code.  Look in the DAQmx->Advanced->Scale Setup.  There is a VI in there to create a scale.  You can wire the output of that VI to your DAQmx Create Channel.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,657 Views)