LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200284

Good evening,
the attached VI acquires data from 3 C-series modules (9205.9225.9203) installed on a cDAQ 9188. My problem is that sometimes it succeeds perfectly in the synchronous acquisition, other times it appears the error 200284 concerning the non successful acquisition of some samples. I tried to read the different solutions proposed in the forum by increasing the sampling rate or reducing the number of samples or even setting the timeout of the DAQmx Read differently, but I can not solve the problem. I only remember that the part of the code relating to the synchronization of the 3 cards has been successfully proposed by you of the National Instruments.
I kindly wait for your help. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,508 Views)

Since you have all of these modules in the same cDAQ chassis, you should be able to just use 1 task for all of them.  You would just have to string together the configurations using the Task input on the DAQmx Create Virtual Channel to keep adding them to the task.  This would GREATLY simplify your application.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,471 Views)

I did not create a single task because the 3 modules have different sample rates and I needed a synchronization of the 3 modules for a rational measurement acquisition. The problem is that sometimes this error message appears and sometimes not. I realized only now that I have the 32-bit version of labview installed on the 64-bit PC. Could it depend on this?
Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,466 Views)

@luca_ser91 wrote:

I realized only now that I have the 32-bit version of labview installed on the 64-bit PC. Could it depend on this?
Thank you

No.  It is highly recommended you use the 32-bit version of LabVIEW.  Only use the 64-bit version of LabVIEW if you have very special needs such as high memory usage and if all the toolkits you might need for your application are available in 64-bit versions.

The support for 32-bit LabVIEW is more complete and recommended for the vast majority of users.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,453 Views)