LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200279 when acquiring data from NI9252

Hi guys,

I'm trying to log the readings from four current sensors, including the RMS values of the three that are attached to a 3 phase power supply. I'm using a NI9252 DAQ, and am using Labview version 2022 Q3.

The error -200279 appears when the program is terminated: "The application is not able to keep up with the hardware acquisition. Increasing the buffer size, reading the data more frequently, or specifying a fixed number of samples to read instead of reading all available samples might correct the problem."

I'm guessing this has something to do with the timing of my logging loop, but I'm really not sure where to go from here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(535 Views)

In the Current Sampler loop, use the NChan NSamp instance of DAQmx Read VI instead. Reading and processing multiple data points at one time is more efficient. 

If you place a Loop Frequency VI at that loop, you will notice that the loop is running slower than the intended 1ms.

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
Message 2 of 3
(485 Views)

Thanks for your answer ZYOng, changing to N samples seems to have solved the issue with the logging frequency.

There seems to be another problem where the logging just stops at a certain point, but I think that's another issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(438 Views)