LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 200279 in my case

Hello guys! 

I have 200279 error in my case. Can anyone suggests the best solution to eliminate the problem? 

My case is:

I have to take measurements on every 120 min. Measurements are lasting 1 minute @500 Hz's. I have created T F loop. Now i have 200279 trouble. Can anyone help me to modify my case with buffer? I am beginner at Labview.

Thanks,

Nejc

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,768 Views)

You are missing the DAQmx VI's where you configure the timing of the DAQ task.

You should use those.  Start the task when you are ready to collect data every 2 hours, and end stop the task when you are done following that minute of data.

Without all of your configuration DAQmx VI's (perhaps you are defining the task in MAX?,  If so, what are the settings?) you are probably starting a continuous acquisition and only infrequently trying to read the data in the buffer.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,741 Views)

I will try with DAQmx. Yes my settings were all in MAX. Continuous samples and frequency is 500 Hz's. I will post my case when ready...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,723 Views)

RavensFan if we look over case. I have simulated signal from MAX. Continuous samples and frequency of Hz's. Is that ok? Then the signal travels to DAQmx and than further. If i set in MAX frequency at 1 Hz's program works fine but if i set for 200 or more Hz's i get error 200279. At these moment im lost! Can you be more specific what to do? 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,712 Views)

I thought because you marked my earlier post as a solution, you now understand what you need to do to fix the problem.

You can't continuously acquire data, then only infrequently service the DAQ buffer.  Your buffer is only so big, it will eventually fill up.

Try starting and stopping the DAQ task only when you need it.  Or at least if you use the DAQ assistant, set it for N samples and not continuous samples.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,704 Views)

Sorry for a solution mark. I made some changes and it worked but not for long! 

I will try with N samples! I will let you know! 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,692 Views)

Hi Bacil,

Since the delay between two measurements is so big, why don't you use finite acquisition and in a state machine you could reconfigure the daqmx task every two hours?

Also, you can use Elapsed Time Express VI to check if the two hours passed, and if if did, you configure again and start acquiring the data.

I attached a small example that uses a state machine for this purpose, if you have questions feel free to post them here.

kind regards,

Ion Rosca

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,684 Views)

Hi Ion Rosca! 

Can you save lab file as previous version? I have Labview 10. Smiley Indifferent 

Regards, 

Nejc

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,664 Views)

Here you go ! 🙂

Kind regards,

Ion R.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,650 Views)

Very nice! 

So in elapsed time there is already set to 2h (7200s)  I have to add "write to measurementfile and some "graphand then i will try itI will post my work and you will be able to comment it

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,648 Views)