LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 20013 Using Filter+Peak detector

Hello, 

I have this error when i try to filter my signal (Sample rate : 5000), when i remove the filter, i have no more error! 

I tried to change the width but i still have the same error

Any help please? 

filtre.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,456 Views)

Attach the entire VI and any supporting sub-VIs.  If you are using LabVIEW Project, compress the folder containing the Top Level VI and its sub-VIs and attach the resulting .zip file.  It is difficult (and frustrating) to diagnose problems from a static picture of part of a VI's Block Diagram.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,439 Views)

Your block diagram has an incredible size of roughly 16000 x 11000. You should really clean it up and post it again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,426 Views)

Thank's for help

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,423 Views)

The error message (and the coercion dot where you wire 'width' to the function) give you some good hints.  The online help for the function will further tell you that the 'width' value should be in terms of # of samples rather than time in seconds.

The next problem is that your call to Equi-Ripple BandStop outputs an empty array.  I'm not exactly sure why offhand and will let others take it from here.  But in general, you should be paying attention to the error outputs of any functions you call.

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
Message 5 of 5
(2,407 Views)