Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200099 occurred at DAQmx Create Channel (AO-Voltage-Basic).vi:1

Hello,

Wondering how to get rid of this error:

Error -200099 occurred at DAQmx Create Channel (AO-Voltage-Basic).vi:1

Possible reason(s):

Physical channel not specified.

This error keeps going and cannot exit out of it. I have to throw the task manager up to get out of the error loop whenever I run the program

thanks

Message 1 of 5
(8,051 Views)

The physical channel control/constant has a drop down that allows you to pick one or more channels. Obviously, it cannot be blank or of the incorrect format as the message implies.

The control should not be in a loop so I don't know why it would not be simple to exit. You did not attach the code you wrote.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(8,044 Views)

Hello,

Wanted to know how to add scroll down (ie with the Reservoir V Limit) on the physical channel on the attached labview 6 code to that of labview 9?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(8,018 Views)

I have no idea what you are trying to do. A DAQmx physical channel control cannot be connected to a traditional DAQ function. With DAQmx, the physical channel control displays, well, physical channels. The task name control would show tasks that you have created in MAX.

And please don't post any more images in a proprietary document. It's silly to paste something into the doc instead of directly attatching the image and it's impossible to debug images. If you want to post an image, at least post a snippet.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(8,016 Views)

yea i understand that A DAQmx physical channel control cannot be connected to a traditional DAQ function..i should be able to figure it out

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(8,013 Views)