LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 200077 with NI USB-6009 for analog output

I am experiencing a strange problem where I am trying to simply output an analog voltage sample (2.75 volts to be exact) with no custom scaling and I continue to receive error 200077
(See http://www.snapdrive.net/files/508357/Error.bmp for screenshot)
It says I am requesting 10 volts (which is past the maximum allowable of 5) no matter what I wire into the data terminal. I've tried everything between 0.1 and 10 and get the exact same error.

I would prefer not to use the DAQmx assistant as it is large, bulky, and amateurish

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 2
(2,841 Views)

Hi elecengineer,

From the looks of your screenshot, there is no reason the code should return that error, as you clearly have wired the desired value to the data terminal.  Can you generate the voltage in the Measurement and Automation Explorer test panels successfully?

Also, you may want to try configuring the task via the DAQ assistant and running the task in the configuration window to make sure the proper output is achieved.  You can then right-click on the DAQ assistant and select Generate DAQmx Code… to have the lower level VIs exposed on the block diagram if you do not want to use the DAQ assistant. 

In addition, LabVIEW will automatically clear tasks that have not been cleared with an auto cleanup, but it is a good idea to use the Clear Task VI to do so and avoid resource conflicts. 

Let me know if this helps.  If not, please provide some more information about the system and device you are using and the LabVIEW version you are programming in.

Regards,

Regards,
John Bongaarts
Message 2 of 2
(2,821 Views)