LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1074395241: The template descriptor does not contain data required for rotation-invariant matching.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I am using the IMAQ Match Pattern 4 to detect the rotation angle of a template image. However, it shows the error: "Error 1074395241: The template descriptor does not contain data required for rotation-invariant matching." What is the problem exactly? How to solve this? The details are explained below.

My project is a little bit complicated. Part of the block diagram containing the IMAQ Match Pattern 4 is shown below:

123.jpg

The source image is a series of frames of images read from an AVI video (I used a for loop to process the images frame by frame). The template image is a selected region of the first frame. So it means, the user selected the object of ineterst in the first frame of the video, and in each of the following frames, we need to find the matched object of interest & determine its rotation angle. When I run the block diagram shown above, it does not have any error. However, it shows the rotation angle as zero no matter what it "really" is. Therefore, I changed the block diagram by adding the parameters, shown below:

456.jpg

But in this case, when I run it, it shows the error that I have indicated in the subject line.

If you need more details about my project to identify the problem, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,636 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cheng6688
-Please go through pattern matching example which comes along with labview fiirst
Go to labview Help>>Find Examples and you can search for example.
-You have create template with angle range and what type of pattern matching you want use.
-For this you have to use IMAQ Learn Pattern before using IMAQ Match Pattern 4
Refer :http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370281U-01/imaqvision/imaq_match_pattern_4/
Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 2
(3,608 Views)