From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074001419

What does these error code signify and how do I get rid of it?

#Error -1074001419 occurred at et3500 Utility MODBUS RTU Receive Message.vi->et3500 Utility Write To Register.vi->et3500 Utility Multiple Write To Registers.vi

This error code is undefined. Undefined errors might occur for a number of reasons. For example, no one has provided a description for the code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input#

I am using an Eurotherm 3504 controller with Serial Communication RS 232.

Best Regards,
Poulomi Das.
Institute for Microsystems Engineering.
University of Freiburg.
Freiburg, Germany.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,527 Views)

Hi,

as the error message says, the error is not defined.

I guess the VIs are from Eurotherm, so they did not define a specific error message.

You could use the highlight mode to find out where exactly the error occurs.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,488 Views)

Hi,

I am probably a bit late to answer your post, but this may be useful for future readers.

I have the same problem, writing via modbus to a 902 Eurotherm. This seems to be an Eurotherm error that triggers when the value you want to write is out of bonds relative to what the Eurotherm expects.

I was trying to set a ramp speed of 0°/min, which is not allowed thus the error. Co maybe check that the default value you write to your eurotherm is compatible with the controller (see the manual).

Xavier.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,383 Views)