LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074000000 on santec TSL-550 tunable laser

Hi everyone,

I'm currently having a hard time with my tunable laser source. Each time I run the set sweep vi which is part of the snatec drivers, it generates an error. I've attached the screenshots of the code and the driver. Anyone seen this type of issue before? I'm using the set sweep vi (santec driver) as the subvi in the code. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,046 Views)

You could check whether this driver gives an error description. Run your VI, and check the error terminal indicator at the end. Right click on this indicator on the front panel, and select "explain error". Post here what you see...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,007 Views)

It says error code -200 an execution error according to the hardware manual. There was no further explanation.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,999 Views)

@SolPS wrote:

It says error code -200 an execution error according to the hardware manual. There was no further explanation.

I would contact the manufacturer of this hardware for support.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,997 Views)
Hi, I have encountered exactly the same problem right now with my Santec TSL 710. And I'm writing to Santec for instruction.This seems to be a common problem... I'm going to update the solution here after their reply. Still you remember how this problem was solved?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,460 Views)

Hi, Andre1024,

While updating the forums with the results of troubleshooting steps is always appreciated, this thread is about a year old. In the future, it may be a better idea to make a new post than to bump a post that hasn't been touched in 9 months.

NickelsAndDimes
Product Support Engineer - sbRIO
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,444 Views)

Hi andre1024,

Call Santec and ask for a working sample code.  I tried to fix the problem without much success.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,433 Views)