From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Every one....

Iam hardly struggling about an error of -1073807339...i have attatced a image of my error vi....problem is accuring at READ VI...

Plese help me to solve...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,267 Views)

Need more details..

how many bytes you are reading (1024) in that case are you able to read complete data?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,261 Views)

no sir i can't able to read data due to error...but in hyper terminal iam getting data... 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,253 Views)

First close hyperterminal and try only from labview application.. In that case use highlight.. use proper com port. is com port showing in labview i.e from visa resource view?

When reading from LV ensure data is avaible on buffer i.e other device is sending the data

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,243 Views)

yes sir other device is sending data..and com port is showing...or plsese attach a serial data read vi....

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,235 Views)
Solution
Accepted by LV_Pro

Check this.

Ensure same baud rate, proper com port selection and enter number of byte before running the application

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,206 Views)

Thank you Mr.Ranjeet_Singh

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,175 Views)