LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR while installing VAS

Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to install VAS for a few days. I get the same error even though I format pc. I couldn't install VS2008. Not suitable for Windows 10. But I've never taken these mistakes before. I can't make sense.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,903 Views)

@MelliCain wrote:

I've been trying to install VAS for a few days. I get the same error even though I format pc. I couldn't install VS2008. Not suitable for Windows 10. But I've never taken these mistakes before. I can't make sense.

I'm confused.  The Quote, above, mentions "VS2008" (which I assumed meant VAS for LabVIEW 2008), but LabVIEW 2008 can't be installed on any OS past Windows XP, not even (officially) on Windows 7.  The picture you posted, however, talks about VAS 2017.

Do you have any version of LabVIEW installed?  In particular, do you have MAX installed?  If so, open MAX, open its Software dropdown (left-hand pane), and attach a screen shot showing us all the software you currently have installed on your PC.  Also, tell us about the Version of Windows 10 you are running.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,878 Views)

I'm also confused. I don't know how but the problem is solved... :S I opened labview. I didn't get any error 😄 I installed easily. I'm so happy now 😄

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,855 Views)