LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download 8510C Raw Data File via GPIB

Are you able to show us your code?  It's probably something about the way you are writing data to the file.

Have you tried running the VI using Highlight Execution (ligtbulb icon in the toolbar at the top or your Block Diagram)?  You can then see what values are being passed into your write function and thus know what you expect to see.  I find this strategy pretty helpful in these kinds of situations.

Chris
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,353 Views)

Yes, no problem.....

I have not really made any substantive changes to the MainExample.zip that     posted, other than to initialize my device.

Yes, I did check the Highlight execution, and placed some probes on the lines....and the values appear to be correct going to the TDMS Set block....but the Excel sheets are blank.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,346 Views)

Hey SparkyOne,

Try putting the TDMS Set Properties VI before the write VI and outside of the while loop. All the LabVIEW examples for TDMS that I have seen set properties first outside of the loop then do the writing inside the loop. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,316 Views)

I'll give that a shot.    I was wondering if that order was correct....it seemed backwards.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,269 Views)