From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about matrix or array

Solved!
Go to solution

The english language has enough idiosyncracies to fill books. It is not better, and probably worse than most other languages. We are just used to it. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 32
(731 Views)

I'm drawing the lines in white color. But can I change the color of just one line, like red one, and the others continuing at the white color?

Because when I try to change the color, it changes the color of all lines.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 32
(713 Views)

@shockst wrote:

I'm drawing the lines in white color. But can I change the color of just one line, like red one, and the others continuing at the white color?

Because when I try to change the color, it changes the color of all lines.

Are you referring to any particular post? What are "the lines"?

Attach a VI to illustrate what you are trying to do.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 32
(710 Views)

If you run my .vi, it will generate random lines at the graph. 

That lines are data that I'm receiving, and I'm drawing them (I'm simulating a track that my car is doing). If I want to change the

color of a specific data, how can I do that? 

I used the property node-> plot -> plot color. But it changes the color of teh all plot.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 32
(700 Views)

A plot can only have a single color. To display multiple colors, you need to graph to multiple plots.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 32
(694 Views)

Please do not post VIs which run forever!  Replace your false constant wired to the loop termination terminal with a front panel boolean control, such as a Stop button.

It is still not clear exactly what you want. With regard to the image below are you trying to change the color of the segment from X=5 to X=6 with a different color?

Plots.png

One way to do that is to have separate plots for each color. Initialize all the arrays with NaN (Not a Number). NaN values do not plot. Then as you read the data use Replace Array Subset to put the new data into the plot which has the color you want for that segment. You may need to put segment endpoints into both plots.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 32
(690 Views)

Thanks Lynn. it is exacly that what I want.

I will try what you said.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 32
(688 Views)

I would strongly recommend to use a 2D picture for this.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 32
(683 Views)

try this rough draft ...

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 32
(676 Views)

uowwww... that code will help me a lot

Thanks!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 32
(667 Views)