LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you know a VI or a mean to remove elements from an array when i know their index in the array?

Thanks for yours answers.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,552 Views)
If you need to remove an element there is a function called "Delete from array" on the array palette. Wire the array into it, the index(es) where you want to start your delete and a length (how many elements from there you want to delete).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,552 Views)
seguy_laurent wrote in news:506500000008000000748F0000-
1042324653000@exchange.ni.com:

> Thanks for yours answers.
>

Have you tried the function "Delete from array" on the array function
pallette?

--
Rolf
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,552 Views)
Index élèments that I want to remove are stored in an array, and I don't arrive to solve my problem by using
the function "Delete from array".
Thanks for your answer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,552 Views)
Index élèments that I want to remove are stored in an array, and I don't arrive to solve my problem by using
the function "Delete from array".
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,552 Views)
What do you mean? That the indexes of the element(s) you want to "remove" are in another array? If so then just read those indexes using the index array function and then use the delete function...If what you really want is to read the elements, not remove them...get the indexes and then use the index array to read those indexes...If you want to replace the elements / reset them to 0 or something use the replace array subset function. (The delete from array function is the function to use if you want to remove one or more elements from an array - effectively shrinking it...if you want to keep the size but set some of the elements to zero that would be a replace operation).

If none of this is what you are aiming at, could you please describe it in mor
e detail, add pictures of the code if possible.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,552 Views)