LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Division of 2 binary numbers

How to divide 2 binary numbers with different lengths, for example(1001000÷1011) using labview and also the labview code should display the quotient and remainder. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(275 Views)

thols_0-1641968276645.png

 

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(258 Views)

@thols wrote:

thols_0-1641968276645.png

 


I guess you just did his homework.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(237 Views)

@billko wrote:

@thols wrote:

thols_0-1641968276645.png

 


I guess you just did his homework.


Oops 😬. At least he has to find the VI. I should have replied: "Show me the code!".

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(230 Views)

@billko wrote:

@thols wrote:

thols_0-1641968276645.png

 


I guess you just did his homework.


Maybe.  But it seems like an odd question for a homework assignment.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(206 Views)

@paul_cardinale wrote:

@billko wrote:

@thols wrote:

thols_0-1641968276645.png

 


I guess you just did his homework.


Maybe.  But it seems like an odd question for a homework assignment.


The wording suggests it came right out of a text book.  Also the fact that it is such an oddball request with such artificial requirements screams "homework", as well.  At least, to me it does.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(193 Views)

@billko wrote:

@paul_cardinale wrote:

@billko wrote:

@thols wrote:

thols_0-1641968276645.png

 


I guess you just did his homework.


Maybe.  But it seems like an odd question for a homework assignment.


The wording suggests it came right out of a text book.  Also the fact that it is such an oddball request with such artificial requirements screams "homework", as well.  At least, to me it does.


The part "of different lengths" seems very odd to me.  I would never put that in a LabVIEW question.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(178 Views)

@paul_cardinale wrote:

@billko wrote:

@paul_cardinale wrote:

@billko wrote:

@thols wrote:

thols_0-1641968276645.png

 


I guess you just did his homework.


Maybe.  But it seems like an odd question for a homework assignment.


The wording suggests it came right out of a text book.  Also the fact that it is such an oddball request with such artificial requirements screams "homework", as well.  At least, to me it does.


The part "of different lengths" seems very odd to me.  I would never put that in a LabVIEW question.


LOL, you are assuming the professors are LabVIEW experts.  😄

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(173 Views)