Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distributed application can't find support language

That's OK. Still puzzling at what happened with languages.Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(625 Views)

Anyone has idea? To reinstall everything is really the last step to try. And I am still seeking for a better way to solve this problem. It looks to me the application can't find English Run time engine but somehow it can find French, German,Chinese....

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(614 Views)

Can anyone help, please? It's urgent for the project.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(607 Views)

Finally found out the reason. On the \Share\labivew run-time engine folder, go to the RTE folder which is used in development system, I found one file 'lvapp.rsc' is missing from English folder. Don't ask me why, I also have no idea why it's missing. I copied this file from another PC and then it works!

If someone has the similar issue, check your folder first! 

Message 14 of 15
(590 Views)
You the Man! I had the same problem. Built application with all language supported. (all machines English - us) 5 computers installed using LV installer and ran with no problem. 1 computer would throw the "Can't find support language" error. Read your solution and had it fixed in 5 minutes. Looked in "C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\English" and found there was no "lvapp.rsc" on the target machine. Dropped a copy in from my development machines English folder and it worked! Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(554 Views)