LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display the last data in the table control in the first row when I scroll down to the end.

I am trying to make my table control to display the last data in the first row of the table control when I scroll down to the end. Is there any method to do this? I just want the last data to display in the first row of the table control when I scroll down not to the first row of my array. Please suggest some method to do this.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,983 Views)

Sounds like you are looking for the Index Values property of the table.  With that property you can get/set which item is in the top left corner of the display.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(2,954 Views)

I also feel that I have to use this property but I don't know how to use on this property. I have try to create a indicator to see what value will it give up when I am clicking on the table control but it didn't give out any value. Can you give me some guide?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,902 Views)

@lolkc2 wrote:

I also feel that I have to use this property but I don't know how to use on this property. I have try to create a indicator to see what value will it give up when I am clicking on the table control but it didn't give out any value. Can you give me some guide?

I do not understand what you are trying to say.  Clicking on the table changes the Active Cell.  That is a different property.  The Index Values just tells you which cell is in the top left corner.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,872 Views)