LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display string on internet

Hello,

I am having a 1 months of experience in LabVIEW and from few days I have stuck with a problem for my project regarding how to share some strings or data in LabVIEW on website I am having.

I have tried to find solution through discussion forum but due to lack of understanding of Internet structure I'm not able to understand. Can anyone help me by step by step explaning the sharing of data on webpage with a labview vi data.

For example I am having a vi with addition of two numbers and the addition displayed in an indicator and this addition I want to display on my web page .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,022 Views)

Hi:)

There are many ways to do this. You can save a file generated in LabVIEW as .html and use that html page together with your internetpage. You would need to have some scripts in your intenet page to handle det generated html files. F.ex. dynamically add links to the html pages or extract data from them. You can access some html tools in the Report Generation section.

report generation.PNG 

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,016 Views)

Thanx Even,

But i want to display the changing data from my input and also want to display the front pannel of labview as it is with the data.

I have LabVIEW 2011 and by using web service there is one example in it c:\examples\comm\webservices\wheather monitor this data can be displayed in web browser but in a simple tabular form. i want this data to be displayed as a front pannel of that weather data web service.vi. Please help for this.

Regards

Akshay

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,012 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,000 Views)