LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display numbers on Graph

Hi,

I have a graph with x-axis as speed and y-axis as time. The graph is working properly as shown in before graph.jpeg, but there's an additional data i have to add in the graph. I have display to numbers on the plots with a time duration of 1 sec contionously as shown in aftergraph.jpeg. Please do tell me how to proceed? I have attached the before and after graphs for understanding.  

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,630 Views)

Hi jay,

use Annotations!

There's an example in the example finder explaining their usage...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,623 Views)

Hi jay090909,

I think Gerd is right.

You can find two entries in The LabVIEW help (1 & 2).

I would like to know something about your application. Why do you need to design your custom Axis inside the diagram? Can't you use the real Axis and use/set the scaling parameters?

Kind Regards,

Philipp K.

AE | NIG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,583 Views)

Hi,

My application is used for testing some small engines. Sorry, there was a mistake in the after graph picutre. The exact is attached below. I tried using annotations in graphs, the problem is that i can only display the amplitude of the y axis. But for my application i need to display constant data for a limited time using y axis as time scale. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,548 Views)

Hi jay0909,

why can't you use the y-axis for scaling the diagramm?

You could change the two arrays in the cluster. That would turn the diagramm but you can use the scaling.

The other possibility would be using graphic elements overlaying the diagram.

Kind Regards,

Philipp K.

AE | NIG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,459 Views)