LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display data from text file

The attached text file is the output from a reading test for people who just had eye surgery currently being worked on.  I want to post process the data and display on a strip chart the various activities that happened.  I'm able to take the data apart and get the values I want, but placing the data on a chart is the kicker.

--------------------------
For Phase 1;
1.  I want to mark on a time chart a '1' when a person is reading a sentence and  keep it at '1', when completed mark a '0' and keep it at '0'.  Basically viewing binary data, 1 or 0.

For Phase 2;

1.  Mark on a time chart a 0, 1, 2 or 3 for DMD Speed and keep it at that level until it is changed.
2.  Mark on the same or different time chart the duty cycle (light level) and again keep it at that level until it is changed (0 - 100%).

For Phase 3;

1.  Combine the two phases together.

Later on I'll be connecting all this data with a video of the pupil and measuring the pupil size
--------------------------

I thought of recording data all the time, but as mentioned, I'm recording video and do not want to slow down the processor.

Thanks for the help,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,404 Views)
I have attached a vi that does something similar to what you are asking. It responds to buttons in real time, rather than reading the file, but it demonstrates the chart display.
jc
Mac 10.4
LV7.1
CLD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,396 Views)