From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Installer Destination Prompt

I am Using LabVIEW 2013 SP1.

I have built an executable and an Installer.

Both work fine but I want to disable the Dialog that allows the user to change the Destination Directory.

In the setup.ini file under [Dialogs] is a property SingleDirectory =1 if I change this to be SingleDirectory =0 it appears to give me the requirement I need when I run the installer. Checking the installed location, all the files are in there correct locations and the application runs.

Is this the correct property to change and can it be changed in the Installer Properties Dialogs rather than having to manually change the setup.ini file after performing the build.

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,004 Views)

You are right on the money- there is a build option to use a custom setup.ini that you wrote and put in your project.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,987 Views)

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the response. I found the setting under the Advance Category for the Build Properties but I couldn't find a similar item in the Installer Properties.

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,952 Views)