LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Error in Compact Fieldpoint Realtime Code

I am trying to deploy the Real Time code to the cFP-2220. I was able to deploy it the first few times. But it has now started failing the deployment with the following error.

vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.

I have tried formatting the module and re-installing the software. None of it has helped.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,180 Views)

Hi Shameek,

Have you tried creating a new, simple VI, and deploying it?  For this test, you can use our examples too.  An example that I recommend is "Toolkits and Modules >> Real-Time >> Network Communication >> RT Network Communication"

The error that you're seeing, most of the time, points to a corrupt VI.  So, we want to verify that we can get something else loaded onto the controller.

Regards,

Che T.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,172 Views)

I have tried downloading simple VIs and that works. Even with my current VI I am able to download it for the first few times. When I make some changes it suddenly stops working. I am only using Fieldpoint Read and Write functions and hence I cannot figure out why it stops working after some time.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,170 Views)

Hi Shameek,

Are you able to make changes to your simple VI's and deploy it for more than a few times?  Can you attach a screenshot of your error?

What version of LabVIEW are you using?

What version of FieldPoint are you using?  This can be done by opening up Measurement & Automation Explorer (Start >> Program Files >> National Instruments >> Measurement & Automation Explorer).  In MAX, see the version of FieldPoint by going to "My System >> Software >> FieldPoint x.xx".

Regards,

Che T.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,153 Views)