From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying code on a cFP target with Fieldpoint 6.0.7 yields blank (microsoft like) dialog error

When trying to deploy LV code on a cFP 2220 target running FP 6.0.7 I get this error dialog. Perhaps NI needs to cut-down on the progress of software development and finish debugging software before it is released. Else we run into a "Microsoft nightmare" with constant updates and new releases that creates new bugs. And I dont think I am the only LabVIEW user that says so.

Having enjoyed labview for more than 13 years now, I find myself spending more and more time batteling problems with the development environment itself, rather than the code I am developing. This blank dialog box is just a symbol of what is wrong.

/søren h. jensen

shj@cjc.dk

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,134 Views)

Hi søren,

What version of LabVIEW are you using? Also, do you see this happen only with this vi or any vi that you try to deploy? Do you get a similar blank message when just running the code in the development environment? If you haven't tried with another vi, make a very simple program such as a timed loop at default settings reporting back its iteration in a shared variable.

<Brian A | Applications Engineering | National Instruments>  

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,012 Views)