From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy Program on cDAQ-9134 controller

Hello,

I am doing a project of controlling valve for which i use cdaq 9134 for controlling. I write my program in LabVIew at my laptop using module from normal cdaq chasis and now I want to deploy my program on the cdaq -9134 controller from my laptop. I am unable to do this , please tell me how can i deploy my program to the controller, so it can work according to the programm that i made and also if possible please give your input abou cdaq-9134.

Please give your suggestion.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks

Best Regards

Faisal

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,093 Views)

Hi,

What is the OS that you are using in cDAQ- 9134? Ideally if you are using Windows OS and you have labVIEW installed in the controller, you can run the program in the controller itself. The cDAQ controller is similar to a PC and can run your VI. In your case also check the labVIEW and DAQmx versions in both the controller and your PC and ensure that they are same or compatible with one another. If this doesn't help, let me know the following:

1) What are the C series modules that you are using?

2) is there any specific reason why you want to program in your PC and then copy that program to your controller?

3) If labVIEW gives out any errors, provide the screenshot of the error message.

4) any other specific problem, if any.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,029 Views)

Hi,

Thank you so much for the Reply. Now, by using real-time module i transfer my VIs from my pc to Controller in Project Explorer and deploy it on the Controller and it is working fine.

C series ,module are 9213, 9207, 9403, 9485

I just want to know how to use OS of Controller, since in my Controller there is Linux in it. So I intall the Windows to the Controller.

Please help me in this.

and if you have Knowledge how to implement pid in LabVIEW please let me know for Controlling the Valve.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,018 Views)

Hey!

According to my understanding you mean to say that currently you have a real-time OS in the controller (NI Linux Real Time) and you are deploying the VIs on the real time target. Can you give me some more clarity on what do you mean by " I want to use the OS of the controller". Also I want to know whether you have installed windows now or you want me to guide you in installing windows on your controller. To help you with PID I have attached an article which is publicly available at ni.com. For specific queries in PID feel free to post your questions in the forum.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,992 Views)

Hey,

yes I have real tim e module and I deploy VIs on it.

Yes, I want to know the procedure to install Windows on Controller.

"I want to use the OS of the Controller" this means that I dont want to use LabVIEW at my Computer but create application directly on Controller LabVIEW.

And the pdf of pid you share isdifferent than the present in Labview

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,984 Views)